Bad weather alert issued for N Kazakhstan
NORTH KAZAKHSTAN REGION. KAZINFORM – Fog, black ice, and blizzard are in store for North Kazakhstan regions, Kazinform has learnt from Kazhydromet.
Parts of North Kazakhstan region will see fog, black ice, and blizzard on November 13. Northeastern wind will gust up to 15-20 mps in the region on November 14.
Chances of foggy and slippery conditions will be high in Petropavlovsk on November 13. Gusty wind will batter the city on November 14.
- Winds and heat in store for regions of Kazakhstan on Aug 6
- Kazhydromet issues storm warning for nine regions
- Heat wave to hit Almaty city Aug 6-8
- Scattered showers to douse most of Kazakhstan through Friday
- Excessive heat, thunderstorm predicted for Kazakhstan Aug 5
- Most regions of Kazakhstan to experience no precipitation on Aug 4
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis