Automobile plant builds its 100 thousandth car in Kostanay
KOSTANAY. KAZINFORM – The automobile plant has manufactured its 100 thousandth JAC S3 vehicle in Kostanay city, Kazinform cites the plant’s press service.
Launched in 2010, the plant is the only one to manufacture all vehicle types.
In 2014, the plant was first in Kazakhstan to adopt a semi-knocked-down (SKD) form of production of vehicles, which includes welding, coating, and bodyassembly.
The Kostanay automobile plant mainly manufactures JAC vehicles. In March 2020, it started production of Chevrolet vehicles, so far having manufactured over 6.6 thousand units.
During the pandemic, the plant has produced over 600 JAC Sunray и Chevrolet Damas ambulances, Yutong medical buses.
- 235,000 get COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose in Atyrau region
- 3 pregnant women with COVID-19 in critical condition in Aktobe
- Iran's expert and cultural community discussed Kazakhstan's achievements over 30 years of independence
- Kostanay region to plant 500,000 trees
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- Top Kazakhstan’s tennis player Rybakina skyrockets in WTA doubles ranking
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis