Australian investors interested in cooperation with North Kazakhstan rgn (PHOTO)
PETROPAVLOVSK. KAZINFORM - Governor of North Kazakhstan region Yerik Sultanov has met with representatives of the Australian company "IIUKA RESOURCES LTD", which is engaged in the production of zirconium and titanium. The parties intend to develop cooperation in the field of mining on the territory of the region.
North-Kazakhstan region has 286 mineral deposits.
"Our company is the leader in the production of zirconium. In addition, we produce titanium. We are currently working in the US and in Australia. We carry out geological exploration in Brazil and Sri Lanka. At the moment we are negotiating with "Kazgeologiya", said General Manager - Exploration and Geology at Iluka Resources Victor Hugo.
- N Kazakhstan reports surge in coronavirus cases
- 23% of COVID-19 cases reported in seniors in N Kazakhstan
- 24 teachers tested positive for COVID-19 in N Kazakhstan
- Trade between Kazakhstan and EAEU rises by 33%
- Quarantine lifted in settlements hit by bird flu outbreak in N Kazakhstan
- AFSA becomes a signatory of IOSCO Enhanced Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding concerning cross-border enforcement cooperation
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis