Atyrau rgn to open coronavirus crisis centre
ATYRAU REGION. KAZINFORM The coronavirus crisis centre is expected to open in Atyrau region.
The Atyrau region administration is ordered to set up the regional crisis centre to fight against coronavirus infection. It is purposed to monitor quarantine restrictions and situation. In case of need it is expected to propose stricter quarantine measures.
As earlier Kazakhstan has imposed strict quarantine since 00:00 July 5 to last until 00:00 July 19, 2020.
The quarantine introduced earlier in Zhylyoi district and Tengiz oilfield remains in effect.
- New Zealand extends Auckland lockdown period as more cases emerge
- ANSA: Coronavirus: Over 500 new cases in 24 hours
- Local virus cases at over 4-month high, strict social distancing under review in S Korea
- Almaty reports declining ambulance calls, prepares for autumn-winter period of peak workload
- Kazakhstan to reopen shopping malls, outdoor markets and more starting from Aug 17
- COVID-19 update: 80 Kazakhstanis stay on ventilators
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis