Atyrau rgn stockpiled pharmaceuticals for COVID-19 treatment sufficient for 3 mths
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – The three-month stockpile of pharmaceuticals used to treat the COVID-19 infection has been created in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports citing the press service of the press service of the region’s health office.
It is said that 40 names of the essential pharmaceuticals have been obtained through the social and business corporation Atyrau in order to ensure a stable supply of pharmaceuticals to the pharmacies’ network. Half of the pharmaceuticals have been delivered to 164 pharmacies, and the rest is stored in the stabilization fund.
According to the acting head of the regional health office, Askhan Baidualiyev, the region has a three-month stockpile of the essential pharmaceuticals. 9 names of the pharmaceuticals have been delivered thanks to sponsors’ help. Mr Baidualiyev also added that the region has medical masks and disposable gloves in sufficient amounts.
- High COVID-19 numbers in capital area raise worries ahead of Halloween in S Korea
- Football: Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Number of COVID-19 patients on ventilators stands at 18 – Kazakh Health Ministry
- 71 more beat COVID-19-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan over past day
- Kazakhstan adds COVID-19 recoveries
- New COVID-19 cases slightly down in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis