Atyrau rgn receives 10 thousand doses of 2nd COVID-19 vaccine jab
ATYRAU. KAZINFROM – 10 thousand doses of the second component of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine have arrived in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of Atyrau region’s health office, 10 thousand doses of the second component of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine have been delivered from the pharmaceutical hub of Aktobe city to Atyrau region. The vaccines are being shipped to the region’s vaccination centers.
As of July 21, 77,109 people of the region have received the second COVID-19 vaccine jabs.
There are 41 vaccination centers, including 10 mobile medical crews, in the region.
Recall that the vaccination campaign kicked off across Kazakhstan on February 1, 2021. Kazakhstani healthcare workers were the first in line to get the vaccine against the coronavirus infection. Overall vaccination started on April 2, 2021. Citizens of Kazakhstan eligible for vaccination and willing to vaccinate can choose from a number of anti-COVID vaccines, including the homegrown QazVac vaccine.
- Over 6,500 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Number of hospital patients with COVID-19 rises by 24% in Atyrau
- Over 1,400 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Over 140 residents of Atyrau rgn receive 1st COVID-19 vaccine jab
- COVID-19 cases on the rise in Atyrau rgn
- 78 patients treated for severe COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis