Atyrau resumes domestic flights on May 25
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - In accordance with the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau will resume domestic flights starting from May 25 of the current year, Kazinform reports.
A schedule is published on the official websites of Kazakhstan air carriers.
- Number of COVID-19 cases up in Atyrau region
- 3yo girl diagnosed with coronavirus in Atyrau
- Four needy families receive keys to new apartments on the eve of Eid al-Fitr
- Atyrau region extends quarantine regime until June 8
- Four children contracted coronavirus in Atyrau region
- Family of four hospitalized as gas cylinder explodes in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis