Atyrau resumes domestic flights on May 25
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - In accordance with the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the recommendations of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Atyrau will resume domestic flights starting from May 25 of the current year, Kazinform reports.
A schedule is published on the official websites of Kazakhstan air carriers.
- Atyrau rgn reports more COVID-19 cases
- Atyrau plans repurposing regional hospital amid surge in pneumonia cases
- Atyrau rgn to strengthen quarantine measures during weekends
- Temporary hospital to be opened in Atyrau
- COVID-19: Atyrau rgn reports new cases, most infections in regional center
- New Ecology Department head named in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis