Atyrau region reports 10 new COVID-19 cases
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – 10 new cases of the coronavirus infection have been registered in Atyrau region, Kazinform has learnt from regional authorities.
Of 10, 7 are employees at the Tengiz oilfield. Of 7, one is a female patient and 6 others are males. All patients are in their 30s and 40s. They all have been in contact with the coronavirus infected person.
Three other patients are male residents of Atyrau city born in 1968, 1987 and 1992. Two men displayed the COVID-19 symptoms. All three tested positive for the coronavirus infection.
Earlier it was reported that Atyrau city had tightened the quarantine restrictions to prevent the spread of the novel virus in the city.
- Tokyo logs 107 more COVID-19 cases, biggest daily rise in 2 months
- Brazilian state requires masks in bid to slow coronavirus spread
- Kazakhstan to impose quarantine restrictions since July 5
- COVID-19: Kazakhstan confirms 14,059 recoveries
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker tested negative for coronavirus
- 1,509 coronavirus cases detected over past 24 hrs in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis