Atyrau financial police have questions to Schlumberger Logelco Inc. company
ASTANA. April 27. KAZINFORM - At the stage of investigation is the criminal case against the officials of the branch of "Schlumberger Logelco Inc.," the deputy head of Atyrau region Department for Control of Economic and Corruption-Related Crime Control Kuanish Izzhanov. The criminal case has been instituted on the fact of tax evasion in the amount of KZT 688 million (tenge).
"Schlumberger" company is a leading provider of oilfield services in the world. "Schlumberger" has been functioning in Kazakhstan since 1992 and offers services for drilling, seismic surveys, well logging, cementing, installation and maintenance of software. It collaborates with major oil companies operating in Kazakhstan.
- 235,000 get COVID-19 vaccine 1st dose in Atyrau region
- Atyrau rgn’s 281 residents under home treatment for COVID-19
- 210 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- 46 more coronavirus cases recorded in Atyrau region
- Coronavirus vaccination rates decreasing in Atyrau region
- 14 people with COVID-19 in intensive care units in Atyrau rgn
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis