Atyrau Bus Station suspends operation
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM Atyrau Bus Station suspends its work amid the reports of coronavirus infection in the region (12 cases as of March 29), Kazinform reports.
According to Director of the Bus Station Vadim Sinkevich, the operation of buses en Atyrau-Astrakhan, Atyrau-Beineu, Atyrau-Uralsk, Atyrau-Makat, Atyrau-Inder, Atyrau-Kulsary routes will be suspended.
The operation of the buses en Atyrau-Astrakhan route was suspended after the Russian Federation declared to close the border with Kazakhstan, he said.
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- New cases of COVID-19 detected in W Kazakhstan
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Health Minister thanks health workers, policemen and volunteers for selfless work
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis