Atyrau and Marseilles became twin cities
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - Kazakhstan's Atyrau and French Marseilles became sister cities.
"Kazakhstan is a very promising and attractive partner for cooperation. Marseilles and Atyrau have much in common. The port French city, as well as Atyrau, develops refineries, chemical plants, fishing industry and pharmaceuticals. In addition, we propose to develop tourism. I hope that we will find common interests that will be beneficial for both countries," said General Consul of France in Almaty Patrick Renard at a meeting with Governor of Atyrau region.
According to Mr. Renard, Marseille supplies fishing products to four European countries. Agro-industrial complex is engaged in cultivation of environmentally friendly agricultural products. In addition Marseille plans to launch a new pharmaceutical factory which will produce more than 50 items of medicines.
In conclusion the General Consul noted that in Atyrau operate 4 companies with the participation of French investments.
- New chief sanitary doctor of Atyrau rgn named
- Russian doctors arrive in Atyrau to help fight coronavirus
- Deputy PM held meeting on health situation in Atyrau rgn
- Nicolas Sarkozy congratulates Elbasy on his jubilee
- Xi Jinping congratulates Nursultan Nazarbayev on his birthday
- Atyrau rgn to open coronavirus crisis centre
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis