At least 50 dead, 20 missing amid avalanches in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir
ISLAMABAD. KAZINFORM - At least 50 people were killed and 20 others remained missing after a series of avalanches hit several villages in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, officials said Tuesday.
In other parts of the country, 18 more have been killed due to heavy snowfall this winter season.
- Covid-19 working-hour losses equate to 495M full-time jobs: study
- New cases up to 1,640 in Italy, 20 more deaths
- Israel sees highest daily spike in virus infections
- Fourth large-scale COVID-19 vaccine trial starts in U.S.
- Death toll from flooding in Sudan climbs to 124
- Olympics: Japan to allow entry of athletes with COVID-19 tests
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis