Astana-Ulan Bator through flights to operate in 2018
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Astana-Ulan Bator air flight is going to become available this year, Kazakhstan Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Mongolian Republic Kalybek Koblandin said.
"One of the difficult problems between our countries is transport and logistical communication. We should introduce through flight. At present negotiations on opening through flights between the countries in 2018 are ongoing", the Ambassador revealed.
According to the Ambassador, the level of cooperation between Kazakhstan and Mongolia is quite high. The four-party cooperation project "My Home Altay" between Kazakhstan, Russia, China and Mongolia appears promising, Kalybek Koblandin added.
- Cooperation between Kazakhstan and China is marked by high trust – President
- Tokayev addresses Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping at ‘Central Asia – PRC’ Summit
- Kazakh President joins online 'Central Asia – PRC' Summit
- Kazakh Sagandykova eases into Australian Open Juniors quarterfinal
- U.S. Mission to OSCE makes statement on January unrest in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani Danilina storms into Australian Open 2022 semis
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis