Astana renamed as Nur-Sultan
23 March 2019 13:04
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM By the decree of the Head of State, Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, has been renamed as Nur-Sultan city, the Akorda press service reports.
The decree comes into effect from the date of its first official publication.
- Kazakh Head of State receives PM Askar Mamin
- Kazakh President to pay state visit to Turkmenistan
- All 10 national projects are key public benefits, Abayev
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- President tasks to hold commemorative events on occasion of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s 200th anniv
- Unity in diversity is our fundamental principle – Head of State
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis