Astana Pro Team announces roster for Milano-Torino 2019 race
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Astana Pro Team will continue its Italian classic week with the 100th edition of the oldest classc race Milano-Torino, which will be held tomorrow, on October 9th, the team informs on its website.
Team's line up: Dario Cataldo, Jakob Fuglsang, Yevgeniy Gidich, Hugo Houle, Ion Izagirre, Gorka Izagirre and Jonas Gregaard Wilsly.
Sports director in race: Stefano Zanini.
- International university of tourism and sport to appear in Turkestan
- New president of Nur-Sultan Football Federation named
- UEFA Football in Schools programme to run until 2024
- CIS Games may become first big sport event after pandemic
- Construction of track-and-field arena soon to finish in Nur-Sultan
- 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup Board holds first meeting
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis