Astana Opera tours to St. Petersburg
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Astana Opera creative team is going to visit St. Petersburg, Kazinform reported with the reference to the theater’s press service.
Within the framework of the IV International Festival of Chamber Opera, Nur-Sultan’s troupe will present La scala di seta by Gioachino Rossini. The performance will be held on October 20 in the hall of the St. Petersburg State Chamber Music Theatre.
The tour will be held within the framework of Rukhani Janghyru program with the support of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Culture and Sports.
On November 9-10 the creative team of the State Chamber Musical Theater will arrive to Nur-Sultan. Kazakhstani theatre-lovers will enjoy the masterpieces of world opera art - Rigoletto by J. Verdi and Pearl Seekers by J. Bizet.
- First President of Kazakhstan receives Nur-Sultan Mayor
- You’re very lucky here that you can have performances in Kazakhstan – Luigi Bonino
- Tulipmania 2021 unique exhibition in Singapore to be dedicated to Kazakhstan
- Principal first violin of Astana Opera to take part in Moscow Festival
- Astana Opera’s artists victorious at numerous prestigious int’l competitions
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan, 4 regions in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis