Astana airport changes flight schedules for military parade preparations
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Short-time limitation of using air space is now in Astana for the period of the military parade devoted to 25th Anniversary of the founding of Kazakhstan Armed Forces and its preparations, Astana International Airport press-service reports.
The capital airport will be closed for arrival and departure of aircrafts in following days:
on 21st, 25th and 26th April at 09.20-13.00 Astana time;
on 28th, 29th April and on 2nd, 3rd, 4th May at 10.00-13.00;
during the parade on 7th May at 10.00-13.00.
The limitations in Astana airside can be on the reserve days - on 24th, 27th, 30th April and on 6th May in case of changing the duration of the air part of parade due to unfavourable weather conditions or other reasons.
All airlines have been informed on the short-time closures of air space so that they could change their air schedules.
It is not the first year when the airside over the capital during parades and rehearsals is closed. In view of experience of last years, on the days of the events in April and May the air traffic arrangement will be in a way that will prevent from long flight delays.
- Kazakhstan keeps air, railway services despite strict quarantine measures
- EEC, EAEU countries to work out recommendations on resuming international transportation
- Kazakhstan temporarily suspends trains in three directions
- Aviation incident in Portugal: Kazakh Embraer 190 aircraft crew got aircraft that was fatally flawed back to earth
- Kazakhstan resumes regular flights to 5 more countries
- Almaty's public transport services to purchase 150 new buses
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis