Asset Issekeshev appointed as Presidential Aide – Security Council Secretary
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has decreed to appoint Asset Issekeshev as Presidential Aide – Secretary of the Security Council of Kazakhstan, Kazinform learnt from Akorda press service.
Previously Asset Issekeshev served as Executive Director of the Fund of the First President of Kazakhstan (since March 2019), Chief of the Presidential Administration (September 2018-March 2019), Mayor of Astana (June 2016-September 2018), Deputy Prime Minister -Minister of Industry and New Technologies and Minister of Investments and Development.
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- New Сhairman of Committee for Youth and Family Affairs appointed
- Finance ministry names new Chairman of Treasury Committee
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Labor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis