Askhat Oralov relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Information
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Askhat Oralov was relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan due to a transfer to another appointment, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
Born in 1990 in Pavlodar region, Mr. Oralov is a graduate of the Gumilyov Eurasian National University and the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO).
He started his professional career at the Gumilyov Eurasian State University and then worked for one of the branches of the Nur Otan Party and the Youth Policy Department of Astana city. He held posts at the Ministry for Religious Affairs and Civil Society and the Ministry of Social Development. He was deputy akim (governor) of Pavlodar region. He was appointed as Vice Minister of Information and Social Development in July 2020.
- Kazakh Minister comments on development of Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru national project
- What is the difference between Rukhani Janghyru and Ulttyk Rukhani Janghyru project
- Kazakhstan to expand share of domestic release by 25%
- Consolidated budget for Ulttyk rukhani janghyru national project stands at KZT119bn
- Kazakhstan to build 250 new cultural facilities by 2025
- 5,000 expectant mothers contracted coronavirus in Almaty since Jan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis