Askhat Oralov relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Information
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Askhat Oralov was relieved of the post of Vice Minister of Information and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan due to a transfer to another appointment, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
Born in 1990 in Pavlodar region, Mr. Oralov is a graduate of the Gumilyov Eurasian National University and the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO).
He started his professional career at the Gumilyov Eurasian State University and then worked for one of the branches of the Nur Otan Party and the Youth Policy Department of Astana city. He held posts at the Ministry for Religious Affairs and Civil Society and the Ministry of Social Development. He was deputy akim (governor) of Pavlodar region. He was appointed as Vice Minister of Information and Social Development in July 2020.
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19 and pneumonia claim 74 more lives in 24 hr
- Zhambyl region moves to low COVID-19 risk ‘green zone’
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 216 new cases, 15 fatalities
- 4,672 more recovered from COVID-19 last day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis