Asian Weightlifting Championship to take place in 2021
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The International Weightlifting Federation amended its calendar of competitions, Olympic.kz reports.
In particular, the junior and junior regional events were revised. The part of them was postponed, some were cancelled. The postponed Asian Weightlifting Championship 2020 which should have taken place in Tashkent will probably be held next March. The exact date will be announced later, the IWF says.
- Juventus star Ronaldo recovers from coronavirus
- Kazakhstani boxer Sharipova claims 12th professional win
- Preliminary Figure Staking Championship of Kazakhstan to take place this year
- Kazakhstan’s Kukushkin defeats Paire, strolls into Astana Open quarterfinals
- ATP: Kukushkin and Paire to face off in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakhstan’s Bublik out of Astana Open
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis