Ashyq project: 48 cinema halls reopen in Almaty and Nur-Sultan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs Chairman Ablai Myrzakhmetov told about the introduction of the Ashyq project the nationwide, Kazinform reports.
«The Ashyq information system is being installed now in Kazakhstan to keep businesses going. 1,658 entities already use the system, 670 applications are under consideration. Up to 5,000 entrepreneurs are expected to join the project within a week,» he told the Government meeting.
As stated there, the project has yielded good results in Almaty, Nur-Sultan, Karaganda, Taraz cities. Thus, 48 cinema halls reopened in Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
- COVID-19: 400-500 vaccinated per day on average in N Kazakhstan
- Australia hits its 70% COVID-19 vaccination target
- 135 cases of COVID-19 reported in Almaty rgn in 24 hrs
- Cold spell, heavy precipitation in store for Kazakhstan
- Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan reports GDP growth at 3.4% in 9 mths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis