Armenia extends coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month
YEREVAN. KAZINFORM - Armenia extended the coronavirus-related state of emergency for another month at a Cabinet meeting on August 12, Armenpress reports.
«We are forced to extend the state of emergency once again, hopefully the last time,» PM Nikol Pashinyan said, adding that the state of emergency will be milder.
In turn, health minister Arsen Torosyan noted that the coronavirus guidelines and safety measures are giving results, citing declining numbers of new infections.
The state of emergency will be in force until 17:00, September 11. Armenia is in a state of emergency since mid-March.
- Yerlan Karin gets 2nd shot of homegrown vaccine against COVID-19
- Baikonur extends quarantine until Feb 1
- COVID-19: Nur-Sultan lands in ‘red zone’
- 599 people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in past 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports almost 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- 2 Kazakhstanis arrived from abroad tested positive for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis