Armenia declares martial law, mobilization
YEREVAN. KAZINFORM - Armenia is declaring martial law and mobilization, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan said, ARMENPRESS reports.
At the decision of the government, martial law and general mobilization is being declared in the Republic of Armenia. The decision is effective after publication. I call on the personnel attached to the troops to present themselves to their district commissariats.
For the fatherland, for victory,» Pashinyan said.
- Antiparasitic used in Brazil may slash COVID-19 viral load by 95%
- NASA explorer touches down on asteroid Bennu for sample collection
- Japan, China likely to resume travel this month
- Elderly more affected by COVID-19 due to high cell protein content — scientist
- UAE, US, Israel announce establishment of Abraham Fund
- Korean-born adoptee in U.S. finds her biological family after 44 years
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis