Arkhimed Mukhambetov reports to President on Kostanay region's socio-economic development
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev heard a report of Kostanay region’s Governor Arkhimed Mukhambetov on socio-economic development of the region and the course of fulfillment of the President’s instructions, Kazinform reports citing the Akorda press service.
Arkhimed Mukhambetov reported to the Head of State on positive paces of housing construction in the region, including for socially vulnerable groups of population, the measures of support of large families as well as important industrial projects on assembly of special vehicles and cars.
The President pointed out the importance of prevention of food prices increase and completion of reconstruction of Arkalyk Thermal Power Station.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Minister of Health Alexey Tsoi
- The key is to protect women’s and children’s rights, Kazakh President
- Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan awarded Order of Dostyk, degree II
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Akim of Zhambyl region Berdibek Saparbayev
- Yessimov reports on Samruk Kazyna work outcomes
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Civil Service Agency head
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis