ANSA: WHO pays tribute to Italy for COVID-19 response
ROME. KAZINFORM The World Health Organization (WHO) paid tribute to Italy on Friday with a video posted on its Twitter account telling the story of the nation's response to COVID-19.
«#Italy was the first Western country to be heavily affected by #COVID19,» the WHO said.
«The government & community, across all levels, reacted strongly & turned around the trajectory of the epidemic with a series of science-based measures,» ANSA reports.«This video tells the story of Italy's experience.« Premier Giuseppe Conte retweeted the post, commenting «the World Health Organization pays homage to Italy».
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Global COVID-19 cases top 40 mln -- Johns Hopkins University
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Rains, floods, landslides kill over 80 in Vietnam
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis