ANSA: Recovery Plan aims to double Italy's growth, lower taxes for middle classes
ROME. KAZINFORM Premier Giuseppe Conte's government on Wednesday sent its Recovery Plan guidelines to parliament and said it is ready to report to the Lower House and the Senate to outline it.
The 38-page document says the government intends to lower taxes for middle classes and families and aims to double Italy's growth rate and bring it in line with the EU average of 1.6% via new investments and jobs programmes, ANSA reports.
It prioritizes investments in education, health and the digital sphere and also aims to make the Italian economy greener and fairer.
The approval of projects under the plan will be based on their impact on GDP and cost.
- Kia halts 2 local plants on COVID-19 cases for 4 days
- Turkey: Magnitude 5.1 earthquake hits central province
- Health ministry issues update on COVID-19 patients
- Students in greater Seoul return to school as virus slows, learning gap widens
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 62 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
- 64 COVID-19 recoveries recorded in Kazakhstan over past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis