ANSA: Record COVID-19 deaths in 24 hrs in Italy
ROME. KAZINFORM - Italy registered a record 993 deaths from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, the highest daily toll in the pandemic, t health ministry said Thursday, ANSA reports.
There have been 23,225 new COVID cases in Italy in the last 24 hours, the ministry said.
This compares with 20,709 new cases and 684 more dead Wednesday.
The ratio of positives to swabs was steady Thursday at 10.2%.
There were 19 fewer intensive care cases, and 682 fewer admissions to hospital.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Biden to pursue policy based on dialogue: Experts
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- Spain logs 42,885 new COVID-19 cases, regions tightening curbs
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis