ANSA: Over 400 schools have had COVID cases, 75 had to close
ROME. KAZINFORM Over 400 schools have been hit by at least one COVID-19 case since Italy's schools reopened this month and 75 have had to close, Il Sole 24 Ore reported on Friday.
The region with the most schools affected is Lombardy, followed by 'Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany and Lazio, the daily reported.
It said that in 76% of cases a pupil was positive for the coronavirus, with 13% being teachers and the remaining proportion being other staff, ANSA reports.
- One more air passenger tested positive for COVID-19 in Nur-Sultan
- Iran breaks single-day record of virus deaths with 337
- Kazakhstan to reduce int'l air service, to open cinemas
- Rains, floods, landslides kill over 80 in Vietnam
- Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
- Belarus to complete ID roll-out by 2030
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis