ANSA: Italy's debt hits record high of 2,530 billion euros
ROME. KAZINFORM The Bank of Italy said Friday that Italy's public debt reached a record high of 2,530 billion euros in June.
That was up by 20.5 billion with respect to May, ANSA reports.
The central bank said tax revenues amounted to 26.2 billion euros in June.
That represented a drop of 19.9% (6.5 billion euros) with respect to the same month in 2019, with the coronavirus emergency seen as the cause.
- Renewable energy jobs continue growth to 11.5 million worldwide: IRENA
- UN chief says world must 'learn from mistakes' as virus deaths top 1 million
- ANSA: 1.3 mn tourism jobs at risk
- U.S. employment won't recover to pre-pandemic levels until 2023: Fed official
- Thailand extends state of emergency, allows some foreign tourists
- Japan seeks record defense budget to boost capabilities in new areas
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis