ANSA: Italy reopens inter-regional travel
ROME. KAZINFORM - After around three months and some 33,500 coronavirus deaths, Italians are once again free to travel from one region to another as of Wednesday, ANSA reports.
«We've done it, thanks to the sacrifices everyone has made,» said Regional Affairs Minister Francesco Boccia.
«Now it's time to focus on protecting the economy and jobs». COVID-19 has not been defeated though, with 55 more deaths reported on Tuesday and 318 new cases in Italy, up from 178 on Monday.
- Belarus celebrates Independence Day
- Brent oil price exceed $ 43 per barrel on ICE Exchange in London
- ANSA: Coronavirus: New cases up to 201 in 24 hours, daily death toll rises to 30
- Azerbaijan extending special quarantine regime
- UK unveils safety plan to reopen schools in September
- Death toll of massive landslide rises to 146 in Myanmar's northernmost state
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis