ANSA: England to stop quarantine for arrivals from Italy
ROME. KAZINFORM London is dropping the requirement for people from Italy and around 50 countries on a 'reduced-risk' list to self-isolate for two weeks after arriving in England as of July 10.
Transport Minister Grant Shapps said the list does not include the USA, Sweden and Portugal at the moment, ANSA reports.
Scotland and Wales have not yet decided whether to ease the coronavirus travel restrictions, while Northern Ireland is maintaining quarantine for people from outside the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Over 60% of Olympic volunteers worry about anti-coronavirus measures
- India’s COVID-19 recoveries cross 1.5 million
- New Zealand sees no community transmission of virus for over 100 days
- Almaty begins construction of modular hospital to treat COVID-19 patients
- Typhoon Jangmi nears S. Korea amid persisting monsoon season, flights canceled
- Kazakhstan reports almost 250 patients with severe COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis