ANSA: Covid: 28,352 new cases in 24 hrs, 827 deaths
ROME. KAZINFORM Some 28,352 new cases of coronavirus have been registered in Italy in the last 24 hours, the health ministry said Friday.
There have been 827 more victims, ANSA reports.
That compares with Thursday's tallies of 29,003 new cases and 822 deaths.
The currently positive have fallen by 7,952 units, while the recovered and discharged are 35,467.
The number of cases since the start of the epidemic passed the 1.5 million mark on Thursday.
- Food shopping and seeing doctor among exemptions from new lockdown in Slovakia
- New infection cases under 400 for 2nd day in S. Korea; virus curve sliding downhill
- Vaccines not prerequisite for Tokyo Olympics: Japanese gov’t spokesman
- 312 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to kick off vaccination campaign this February
- COVID-19: Six regions in’ red zone’ in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis