ANSA: COVID-19 state of emergency to be extended to April 30
ROME. KAZINFORM - The government is set to extend the COVID-19 State of Emergency until the end of April, Health Minister Roberto Speranza said Wednesday, ANSA reports.
«When all the (virus) parameters deteriorate at the same time, we are obliged to take new measures and the government considers extending the state of emergency until April 30 to be inevitable,» Speranza told the Lower House.
- S. Korea extends current social distancing level for 2 weeks, eases restrictions on cafes, gyms
- Homebound virus patients top 30,000 amid hospital bed shortage in Japan
- ANSA: One million vaccinations done in Italy says Conte
- Epidemiological situation in Slovakia improving but only slightly – Health Minister
- Chinese mainland reports 115 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Number of COVID-19 fatalities worldwide surpasses 2 mln
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis