ANSA: Consumer prices in Italy 0.2% down in June
ROME. KAZINFORM - Italian consumer prices fell 0.2% in June compared to the same month last year, ISTAT said Tuesday, ANSA reports.
The consumer price index rose by 0.1% in May, the stats agency said.
The index did not take into account tobacco prices.
Inflation thus rose for the second month in succession, ISTAT said.
Energy prices were down 12.1%, and those for food, household care and personal care up 2.3%.
Underlying inflation was 0.7%, ISTAT said.
- 4th World Nomad Games expected to be 'rich, inclusive'
- Research shows isolation of asymptomatic cases key to reduce COVID-19
- Global economy may drop more than 5% in case of second pandemic wave
- S. Korea to spend big on development of COVID-19 vaccine, drug
- ANSA: Italy and Spain agree push for Recovery Fund deal this month
- K9 police dogs detect COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis