ANSA: Births in Italy down again says reports
ROME. KAZINFORM - Italy's birth rate stayed on a downward trend in 2019, when 421,913 babies were born here, down by 20,763 on the 442,676 births registered in 2018, according to a health ministry report released this week, ANSA reports.
It said 3.06 of every 100 pregnancies in 2019 was the result of assisted reproductive procedures such as IVF for a total of 12,800 newborns.
That was up from 2.53 pregnancies out of every 100 in 2018.
- 2nd shipment of Japanese COVID-19 vaccine arrives in Iran
- PM says 1.3 mln doses of Moderna vaccine due in S. Korea next week
- COVID-19: Italy registers 6,171 new cases, 19 deaths
- COVID-19: Deaths add up to 553.1, cases total 19.79 mi
- ANSA: Italy’s fourth wave of COVID-19 has started says Gimbe
- Japan’s daily COVID-19 cases top 10,000 for 1st time
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis