ANSA: All of Italy yellow zone, except Valle D'Aosta
ROME. KAZINFORM All of Italy except for Valle D'Aosta is a moderate-risk yellow zone in the nation's tiered system of coronavirus-linked restrictions after Sardinia and Sicily were bumped down from orange thanks to improved COVID-19 contagion data.
Valle D'Aosta remains a medium-high risk orange zone, where restrictions are stricter, ANSA reports.In orange zones, for example, restaurants and bars can only do take-away and home-delivery services while in yellow zones they can serve people at tables outdoors.
- Over 2.38B coronavirus vaccine shots given worldwide
- Above 267,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- 1,005 get COVID-19 vaccine in Atyrau region in last 24 hours
- Less than 1,000 treated for COVID-19 in Almaty city
- Japan eyes vaccinating people under 65 at state centers from Thursday
- S. Korea: New virus cases in 300s for 2nd day; vaccinations in higher gear
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis