ANSA: 193 new COVID-19 cases in Italy, 15 more deaths
ROME. KAZINFORM - New coronavirus infections in Italy have started rising again, the health ministry said Wednesday, reporting a rise of 193 cases in the last 24 hours, compared to 138 Tuesday, ANSA reports.
Of these, 71 are in Lombardy, 36.7% of the total.
Four regions have no new cases: Umbria, Sardinia, Valle D'Aosta and Molise, as well as the province of Trento.
The ministry said 15 COVID-19 sufferers have died in the last 24 hours, compared to 30 Tuesday, bringing the death toll up to 34,914.
The new total number of recorded coronavirus cases nationwide, including the deceased, the recovered and those who are currently infected, is 242,149.
- Beirut Int’l Women Film Fest grants best screen writer award to Iranian woman
- At least 8 people die in floods in eastern Sudan
- New Zealand extends Auckland lockdown period as more cases emerge
- ANSA: Coronavirus: Over 500 new cases in 24 hours
- COVID-19 re-infection not confirmed: WHO expert
- Fears pandemic worsening birth rate, exacerbating Japan's aging crisis
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis