Another two patients test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan, total at 68
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Another person tested positive for coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan, Kazinform refers to coronavirus2020.kz.
One more coronavirus infected patient was registered in the city of Almaty. To date, the country has confirmed 68 cases of coronavirus infection including 35 cases in the city of Nur-Sultan, 30 cases in Almaty, 2 cases in the city of Karaganda, 1 case in Almaty region, 1 case in Aktobe region.
- Ten labs to detect COVID-19 to be launched in Kazakhstan
- Almaty suspends international passenger flights
- Eight coronavirus infected patients in serious condition
- Coronavirus tally climbs to 302 in Kazakhstan
- Italy: Doctor death toll up to 61 after 11 die in 2 days
- Schools begin to reopen in China amid strict measures
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis