Another nurse contracted COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Another nurse contracted coronavirus in Kazakhstan, Kazinform learnt from the Telegram-channel of the Healthcare Ministry’s Operational Headquarters for Fight with Coronavirus.
As an official statement reads, the first nurse who contracted COVID-19 is a resident of Atyrau region.
The second case of infection among medical staff was registered in Kyzylorda city. The 23-year-old nurse of a municipal outpatient hospital tested positive after took care of a woman with coronavirus. 16 people who had contacted the nurse were placed on quarantine.
As of March 29, Kyzylorda region reported 2 cases of coronavirus.
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis