Alvarez, Golovkin likely to meet for trilogy bout in Sep 2020
MEXICO. KAZINFORM Mexican fighter Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez (53-1-2, 36 KOs) and Kazakhstan’s IBF middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (40-1-1, 35 KOs) have verbally agreed to hold their third bout in September 2020, Sports.kz reports citing The Athletic.
According to The Athletic, Canelo wants to first fight Saunders in June at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena and then hold a bout against GGG. The fighters are set to meet Sept. 12 at AT&T Stadium outside Dallas. The date and site are not finalized at this time.
As is known, initially, the Alvarez-Saunders fight was scheduled for May 2, but was postponed amid coronavirus pandemic.
- IOC, Tokyo Games organizers to hold talks about new schedule
- Kazakhstani Rybakina among world’s top 10 rising stars of tennis
- July 2021 strongest candidate for postponed Tokyo Olympics start
- World athletics c'ships dates flexible, possibly in 2022: Coe
- IOC to set new Olympic date in 3 weeks: source
- Australia to host 2022 Women's Basketball World Cup
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis