Altai club to represent Kazakhstan at 2021 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball World Championship
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – The female volleyball club Altai based in the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk is to represent Kazakhstan at the 2021 Asian Women’s Club Volleyball World Championship in Turkey, Kazinform cites the National Olympic Committee of Kazakhstan.
The FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship 2021 will be hosted in Ankara, Turkey, from December 15 to 19, 2021.
Notably, Kazakhstan’s defending volleyball champions – the Altai club – won gold at the 2021 Asian Women's Club Volleyball Championship held in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand, without losing a single match. In the final match the Kazakh female volleyball squad eliminated the four-time winners of Thailand’s Volleyball League - Nakhon Ratchasima Qmin C with a score of 3-0.
- Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable kicks off in Kazakh capital
- International Meeting on Syrian Settlement to be held in Nur-Sultan
- S Korea to share smart farms construction experience with Kazakhstan
- Winners of Isker Awards named in Nur-Sultan
- Kazakh Embassy in Hungary organizes roundtable on ‘Interfaith dialogue for peace and harmony’
- State and business should increase competitiveness of locally produces goods – Head of State
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis