Almost 6,000 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty
ALMATY. KAZINFORM As of June 22 Almaty city registered 117 new coronavirus cases (local), including 105 symptomatic and 12 asymptomatic. 62 patients were discharged from hospitals, while 70 were admitted. 47 are staying at the intensive care units, 14 are on life support, the city healthcare department reports.
915 people are receiving outpatient treatment for coronavirus and are monitored by mobile brigades and telemedicine centre.
386,222 people were vaccinated against COVID-19 between February 1 and June 22, 5,840 for the past 24 hours. Out of which 49,314 are people older than 60.
There are 211 vaccination rooms in the city.
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- President Tokayev receives Healthcare Minister
- COVID-like pneumonia: 225 new cases in Kazakhstan
- 1,325 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- COVID-19: 16 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Number of COVID-19 recoveries exceeds 2,800 in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis