Almost 13 thou residents received first COVID-19 vaccine dose in Pavlodar rgn
PAVLODAR REGION. KAZINFORM – There are 74 COVID-19 vaccination sites in the region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of Pavlodar region’s administration, the first dose of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine was administered to almost 13 thousand residents in the region. Over 4 thousand have been give the second dose. 1.8 thousand residents of the region have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in the last three days.
The region is in in the «yellow zone» on the State’s map of the COVID-19 spread.
- Japan’s COVID-19 vaccinations for under-65s start at hundreds of sites
- 325 Atyrau residents treated for COVID-19 at infectious facilities
- Pavlodar region reports 40 fresh COVID-19 cases in last 24h
- Almost 60,000 got vaccinated with both components of vaccine in N Kazakhstan
- Zhambyl region governor tells about vaccine production plant construction progress
- Almaty records 115 new COVID-19 cases
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis