Almost 1,800 people beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in 24h
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 1,786 people have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest number of COVID-19 patients who beat the virus were reported in Almaty city – 674. The Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, added the second highest number of COVID-19 recoveries – 456. Coming in third is Almaty region with 165 COVID-19 recoveries. 113 COVID-19 patients recovered from the disease in West Kazakhstan region.
96 people fully recovered from the coronavirus infection in Karaganda region, 65 – in Atyrau region, 43 – in Akmola region, 40 – in East Kazakhstan region, 35 – in Aktobe region, 33 – in Kostanay region, 20 – in North Kazakhstan region, 18 – in Pavlodar region, 11 – in Kyzylorda region, 9 – in Shymkent city, and 8 – in Mangistau region.
Since the start of the pandemic 231,324 people have recovered from the coronavirus infection countrywide.
- 16 Kazakhstanis return home without PCR tests
- Kazakh Ambassador meets with Swedish FM
- Kazakh duo strolls into Split 1 final in Croatia
- 523 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan's Putintseva out of Volvo Car Open in Charleston
- COVID-19: 8 regions of Kazakhstan still in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis