Almaty toughens quarantine regulations
ALMATY. KAZINFORM The decree of the state chief sanitary doctor of Almaty on further measures for prevention of coronavirus infection in the city was published, Kazinform reports.
It bans to hold mass events with participation of more than 10 people. Catering facilities will work from 07:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. No less than 30% of the staff should work remotely. Public transport will run until 11:00 p.m. Children’s playgrounds will be disinfected once a week.
The decree becomes effective upon signature.
- Baikonur extends quarantine until November 2
- Kazakhstan reports more coronavirus-related deaths
- Almaty citizens urged to avoid public transport travels, flights as city prepares for 2nd wave of COVID-19
- Latin America and Caribbean reports dangerous surge
- Almaty’s chief medical officer warns upward trend in COVID-19 situation observed in October
- 48% of pharmaceuticals for COVID-19 treatment are domestic – Health Ministry
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis