Almaty to step up cooperation with Tajikistan
ALMATY. KAZINFORM – Mayor of Almaty city Bakytzhan Sagintayev received Consul General of Tajikistan Bahodur Nazir on Thursday to discuss the prospects of expansion of trade and economic as well as scientific and technical ties, Kazinform reports.
During the meeting mayor Sagintayev noted that entrepreneurs of the city might be involved in the implementation of joint projects.
Nazir suggested giving priority to supply of agricultural products to Almaty, creation of transport and logistics complexes for storage of fruits and vegetables.
The sides also stressed the need to cooperate in the sphere of culture.
- Almaty authorities resume disinfection of residential buildings
- Almaty to introduce restrictions on visits to national parks amid worsening COVID-19 situation
- Quake rocks 322 km away from Almaty
- Earthquake hits southwest of Almaty city
- Almaty to receive 50 tons of medical cargo from Russia
- Almaty region's chief medical officer dies of pneumonia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis