Almaty to launch French programming school
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Almaty Mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev told about the city digitalization progress, Kazinform reports.
«To improve labour efficiency and change economic structure the Almaty city authorities conduct structural maneuvers through development of digitalization, creative industries and tourism. The 2025 digitalization strategy, the integrated IT architecture were developed, the IT companies register was built. The city is working at building the city digital twin,» Sagintayev said.
He added that the city is set to launch the French programming school this year through private investments.
- Minister Mussin reports to Head of State on progress in country’s digitalization
- Tokayev takes part in Int’l Technology Forum Digital Bridge
- 67% vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty region
- Almost 1,500 vaccinated against COVID-19 in Almaty in past day
- Quake jolts 582 km away from Almaty
- Over 2,500 treated for COVID-19 at home in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis