Almaty to host first-ever Kazakhstan Media Summit
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - On the 15th of October Almaty will welcome the first ever Kazakhstan Media Summit that will unite under one roof TV, digital and other media experts who will discuss the development of Kazakhstan media industry.
The main topic of the upcoming summit will be "Media business in the epoch of changes: recession or transformation?".
Attending the event will be reps of TV and digital market, mass media, marketing consultants and brand managers from Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Germany and Switzerland.
Participants are expected to attend panel discussions and master classes, exchange experience, expand professional contacts and find new potential partners.
Among other themes there will be discussed "Kazakhstan's media market in the conditions of turbulence: figures, facts, forecast", "Television as business: the present and the future", "Evolution of new media: goals of online mass media in Kazakhstan", "How to promote online mass media" and many more.
- 8 new COVID-like pneumonia cases added in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Health Minister reveals regions with lowest vaccination figures
- Bereaved families of law-enforcers to receive all-round support – Turgumbayev
- COVID-19 incidence rate in Nur-Sultan increased 32fold – Minister Giniyat
- COVID-19: Almost all regions of Kazakhstan in high-risk ‘red’ zone
- Government unveils plan of actions to stabilize socioeconomic situation in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis