Almaty to build 5 new schools
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Five new schools to welcome 7,800 pupils are being built in Alatau district in Almaty under the PPP, deputy governor of the district Azamat Kaldybekov said.
Schools will be put into operation in 2021. As of today 40% of state schools are overcrowded in the city. The city lacks above 30,000 schoolchildren's seats.
16 schools will be built in 2020-2021. As a result 47,463 seats for schoolchildren will be available in the city.
- #BeTolerant2020 - UNESCO Almaty launches online campaign
- Almaty to build 38 dorms by 2022
- Almaty hosts Republican Youth Forum ‘I Believe in Youth!’
- #STEAMUPKZ: Challenge for Schoolchildren and Students
- 26 industrial projects worth over KZT550bn underway in Kyzylorda rgn
- UNESCO Water Family: Cooperation in Education and Science in Central Asia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis