Almaty suspends international passenger flights
ALMATY. KAZINFORM - All international passenger flights will be suspended in Almaty international airport in order to prevent further spread of COVID-19 infection among the population, Kazinform correspondent reports.
Such a decision was made by chief state sanitary inspector for transport S. Baigabulova. The decision to suspend all international passenger flights is effective from April 1, 2020.
It bears to remind that additional restrictive measures have been introduced in the city of Almaty to implement the decisions of the State Commission on ensuring the state of emergency. Earlier, the Government has introduced quarantine and launched large-scale sanitary and anti-epidemic measures in the cities of Nur-Sultan and Almaty.
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- 14 new cases of coronavirus infection registered at Tengiz
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis